- Always on outlets - 8 outlet models offer dedicated space to accommodate wide transformer blocks without covering adjoining outlets and 2 always on outlets, you can plug 8 power cords including 3 transformers at the same time, in case you have equipment that has to stay on all the time, such as fax machine, you can plug it in always on outlets, the equipment will be protected and will have power supply even when the unit is switched off
- Lightning and surge protection - To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes
- Computer compatibility - The "power-saving outlets" feature will work regardless of whether a desktop computer, laptop or netbook is used as the "Master" device
- EMI and RFI noise filtering - Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors
- 3 Modes of protection (L-N : L-G : N-G) - The remaining modes continue to provide protection in the event a mode of protection is compromised as a result of a surge
- Catastrophic event protection - SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults, if the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment; unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges
- Data-line protection - Protection of data lines (ethernet, coaxial and phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges, it is very important to protect your equipment from "back door" electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines
- Building wiring fault indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit
- Power saving outlets - Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance - APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE and are awarded "let-through ratings", which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through a surge protector, lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance; the APC essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330 Volt for north american products and a rating of less than 15% for products sold
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.