The PA-15 interfaces with virtually any telephone system to provide 15 watts of paging power - enough to drive fifteen 8-ohm paging horns or speakers.
The PA-15 provides 36V talk battery for interfacing with an FXO or unused analog line input/trunport. With the flip of a switch, the unit can connect to a FXS or PABX/Centrex station ring trip port or connect to a 600 ohm paging port. When interfacing with systems that do not provide a paging contact closure, the built-in voice activation (VOX) i s in control.
After paging, the PA-15 auto disconnects on CPC, busy signal, silence, or default disconnect timer (helps prevent accidental paging system lock-up if phone is hung-up incorrectly). The unit will generate adjustable loud ringing from independent ringing analog FXS / PABX / Centrex station or from a dry contact closure. The PA-15 can provide background music (muted during page) if connected to an external music source.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 15 Watts of paging power
- Drive up to (15) 8-ohm speakers
- 600 Ohm output to drive additional amplifiers
- Select: FXO (loop start), FXS (ring trip) or paging port (VOX relay) interface mode
- Independent volume controls for Paging, Ringing Tones and Backgund Music
- 36V DC talk battery for interfacing with FXO or unused phone system line input/trunk port
- Compatible with 24V to 48V FXS (ring trip) analog station operation
- 800 Hz pre-announce page tone (on/off)
- Provides "Night Bell" warble tone via conta closure or independent ringing analog circuit
- Choose one of four ringing sounds:
- - Electronic warble (traditional loud ringer)
- - Double gong (two identical "gong" tones)
- - Quadruple chime (four descending chime tones)
- - Door chime (ding-dong)
- Nighansfer switch input
- CPC detection for immediate disconnect
- Busy signal detect disconnect
- Adjustable silence time out disconnect
- Programmable VOX trigger sensitivity and time out
- 16 to 72 second (or off) default disconnect timer
Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25 A, UL Listed adapter provided
Amplifier: 15 watts - to power up to (15) 8-ohm speakers (cascadable to drive additional speakers)
Dimensions: 133 mm x 89 mm x 44 mm (5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75")
Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
Eironmental: 0C to 32C (32F to 90F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
Speakers: (1) 25AE paging horn provided - use additional 25AE, 30AE and 35AE speakers to complete the system (DOD# 498)
Sound Pressure Level: 115 dB, 1 k Hz @ 1m with (1) 25AE Paging Horn (included), each additional horn will drop the output level of all horns by 1 dB (see Page Power Chart, DOD# 895)
Talk Battery Output: 36V DC (loop current 36mA nominal)
Maximum Speaker Cable Length: 91 m (300 ft) 18 AWG
Connections: 14 cageclamp screw terminals
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.