VIKING ELECTRONICS | PA-60
60 Watt Compact Two Zone Amplifier
The PA-60 can directly drive up to sixty (60) 8 ohm paging speakers or one hundred (100) 70 volt or 25 volt paging speakers. Both channels can be fed the same input so the PA-60 can be used as a single large amplifier, or each channel can be fed differ ent inputs so the PA-60 can be used as a two zone amplifier.
Since each input has its own gain adjustment, one zone can be turned up louder for warehouse paging horn speakers, and the other zone can be turned down for office ceiling speakers. Two nes can also be helpful for installations in which one group of speakers is connected to a source that provides background music using the Viking PI-1A Paging Interface unit, and the other zone provides only paging.
The Viking models CTG-1 or CTG-can be used to add clock controlled tones with paging to both zones, or one zone can have just paging and be free of the time scheduled alert tones. The same can be done with the Viking model MTG-10 in which one zone can have just paging, and the other zone can have paging plus the 10 different siren, warble, and chime tones that the MTG-10 can provide. One or two PA-60’s can be added to the Viking model ZPI- 4 four zone paging interface to provide either 60 watts or 120 watts of total paging power in four zones. The PA-60 can also be used to add additional paging power to other Viking paging products such as the PA-2A, PA-15, and PA-30.
The PA-60’s inputs are transformer coupled so they are floating and isolated. Because of this they can beonnected to any line level audio signal, or by turning down the input gain control to unity gain, can be connected directly to the output of another amplifier. This allows the PA-60 to be connected directly to an existing paging system speaker wire run to extend the run, with up to 60 more speakers.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
Amplified loud paging
Add more paging power for increased paging volume
Add more speakers to an existing paging system
- 60 Watts of total paging power
- Two separate amplified zones of paging
- Drive up to (60) 8 ohm speakers
- Drive up to (100) 70V or 25V speakers
- Separate input gain controls for each channel
- Voltage, current, thermal, and short circuit protected
- Super hefficiency allows high power in a small package
Power: 100 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz 60w UL Listed adapter provided
Dimensions: 133mm x 89mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75")
Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
Environmental: 0C to 32C (32F to 90F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
Paging Output: 60 wts - powers up to (60) 8 ohm speakers or (100) 70V or 25V speakers
Maximum Gain: 22 dB
Input Sensitivity: 1.25Vrms
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 k Hz: -60 dB
Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 k Hz
Connections: (2) 6 position screw terminal block
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.