The PB-1 Panic Button Kit connects to a Viking 1600A Series or E-30 Emergency Phone to provide a one-way talk path to the pre-programmed number when used. The PB-1 will activate the 1600A Series or E-30 Emergency Phone and allows the called party to li ght a red LED to indicate that the call is connected. The called party will be able to hear the installation site, but the site will not be able to hear the called party. This makes it a very effective security measure, as there is no other indication that the site is being monitored.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
Motel reception desks
All night restaurants
- LED to indicate call connected
- One-way talk path for listening without audible indication
- Unobtrusive - mount anywhere at any angle with supplied foam tape
- Provides security and peace of mind
- Switch can be used to trigger inputs on K-2000-DVA, K-202-A, SLP-1, SLP-4, etc.
Dimensions: 65mm x 35mm x 20mm (2.56" x 1.38" x 0.79")
Shipping Weight: 0.05kg (0.1 lbs)
Environmental: 0C to 32C (32F to 90F) with 5% to 95% noncondensing humidity
Cord Length: 7 ft
Connections: (1) RJ11 jack
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.