The PacketBand-ISDN-P delivers transparent switched PRI ISDN synchronous data services across asynchronous packet networks for PRI interfaces
- Product version supports upto 4 ISDN PRIs
- T1 and E1 ISDN available
- Transmits all data and voice protocols over packet networks
- Totally transparent to all data formats
- All PacketBands and interfaces synchronized to the same clocks- SIP server option for centralized call routing
- Various clocking options with high quality clock recovery
- Any "B" channel can dial any other on the packet network, or "break-out/in" via a gateway PacketBand to national/international ISDN
- Provides low-cost migration to IP networks for legacy equipment
- Low data overheads; Configurable packet size; Compensates for jitter or packet delay variation
- Re-orders packets; Very low latency or processing delay; Four 10/100 Base ethernet ports; one to WAN and three local Ethernets
- Local ethernets support rate limiting; Quality of Service (QoS) options; VLAN tagging; T1 robbed-bit signalling available soon, covert between T1/E1 ISDN and RBS
- Full timeslot cross-connectivity; Versions support TE and/or NT (connects to a network and local equipment); Support for Fractional PRIs
- Euro-ISDN and various ANSI protocols, E1 to T1 conversion, a-law to u-law conversion
- Support for contention or over-booking, call progress tone generation; Number manipulation/conversion/LCR
- Automatic Primary/Secondary/Tertiary routes- Routing profiles can be scheduled at different times of the day/week- ISDN Layer 2 and Layer 3 message capture and log for analysis
- Easy and intuitive to configure via GUI management package, Compact table-top with optional rack-mount extenders
- Optional 19 Inch Rack-Mount Kit
Item: 16 Port PRI 2RU Chassis
PRI Interface: Upto 4 PRIs. Different Options Available With 1 or 4 Ports; A Pair of Ports are Power-Failure Relay Protected; Typical Driving Distance - 500 m Switchable NT/TE With Straight Cables: E1, RJ45 120 Ohm Balanced, G.703 HDB3 Encoded, ETSI-DSS1 (Euro-ISDN), ETSI Q.931/921, ETSI 300-011 (Layer 1), ETSI 300-125 (Layer 2), ETSI 300-102 (Layer 3)
Packet Ports (x4): RJ45 Standard Twisted-Pair Cat 5e Cable, Typical Driving Distance 500 - 1500 m Per Link Depending on Data Rate and Cable, Supports Data Rates Upto 50 Mbps Full-Duplex Between Two Units, Provides Management Access to all Units With Ethernet Card in PC
T1: RJ45 100 Ohm Balanced, ESF or D4 Framing, B8Zs or AMI Line Coding, NI-2 North American National, DMS-100 and 5ESS Switch Variants, AT&T TR-62411 and ANSI T1.403, Robbed-Bit Signalling, Hong Kong Variant Available
Serial Control Port: RJ12 With Dry-Contact Alarm Relay, Access Password Protected. Asynchronous, 8 Data, 1 Stop Bit, No Parity Speed 19.2 - 115 kbps
Power: Internal AC PSU, Standard IEC Connector 95 - 250 Volt AC, 15 Watt, 47 - 63 Hz; Maximum Consumption 0.2 Amp RMS At 230 Volt AC
Mechanical: Metal Chassis 292 mm Width x 200 mm Depth x 44 mm Height - 1U
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; 10 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Dimension: 17.250 Inch Width x 12.600 Inch Depth x 3.460 Inch Height
Auto-sensing all approvals completed in UK accredited laboratory - reports available Telecomms TBR12/TBR13 TBR4:1995, 1997 Amendment TIA/E1A-IS/968TNA117 AS-ACIF-S006/S016 CS03 Canada EMC EN55022:1988 EN55024:1988 EN61000-3-2/3:1995 AS/NZS CISPR22:2000; IEC60950-1:2002 including National differences: ACS/NZS60950:2000 AS/NZS3260:1993 ACA TS001:1997, RoHS Compliant
|Number of Wan Ports||11-30|
|Primary WAN Connectivity||ISDN PRI|
|Type of Device||ISDN ACCESS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.