Description: Single T1/E1 CESoPSN unit. (2xUTP) 10/100/GE ports and (1xSFP) port for WAN with Asymmetrical and Plesiochronous clocking. Includes LACP, RSTP, Enhanced Clock, 32 logical links, serial control cable and DbManager Lite. AC Power.
- Multi-standard TDM pseudowire support: CESoPSN, SATOP, TDM over IP
- Highly accurate and stable clock recovery
- G.823 Synchronization levels
- Various clocking options for different network types and clock recovery requirements
- Out-of-band clocking method via Multicast services (PacketBand-TDM-1MC)
- "Inter-works" with other PacketBand family members
- 1 E1/T1 interface
- (2) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 interfaces
- (1) 100/1000Mbps SFP interface
- Support for Jumbo Packets up to 10,240 bytes on Ethernet ports
- TDM packets can be assigned IP Diffserv (DSCP) or ToS and 802.1p CoS values
- Supports full 802.1q tagging and associated 802.1p CoS prioritization levels
- All egress packets, including TDM links, can be prioritized across four output queues
- 802.1Q VLAN including Q-in-Q
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Rate limiting
- Remote management with DbManager
- + Configuration changes
- + Alarms & Events
- + Graphs
- + Loopbacks and pings
- + "Sniffer" / monitor port
- + Software / Firmware updates
Ethernet Interfaces: 2 x RJ45 UTP 10/100/1GE Auto-sensing or manual SFP cage (module not supplied) for various fiber modes
Oscillator Performance: Hold-over 24hrs 4ppb Aging per day 0.5ppb Temperature Stability 14ppb
TDM Port (E1): RJ45 connectorres
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.