The PowerDsine 9000G Family is designed specifically to power IEEE 802.11n and IEEE 802.3at access points, pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) and dome cameras, IP videophones, thin clients and other high power Ethernet end terminals. The PowerDsine 9000G Family inclu des 6, 12 and 24 port models, which are backward compatible and safe to use with any 802.3af terminal such as VoIP phones, IP cameras and wireless LAN access points. With the midspan’s plug-and-play installation, they are easily and cost effectively im plemented leveraging an existing Ethernet infrastructure while at the same time providing the assurance of a future proof network. For secure remote management, all PowerDsine 9000G models include an option for PowerView Pro management software.
- High Power over 2-pairs -- 36W per port
- Power redundancy: Mutual midspan-to-midspan backup; DC backup via external PowerDsine RPS products
- PowerView Pro secure, remote SNMPv3 and Web-based management (optional)
- Safe & reliable power over existing Ethenet infrastructure
- Cisco and legacy PoE support (dongles required)
- Plug-and-play installation
- Guaranteed power uptime
|Number of Ports||12 PORTS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.