The PowerDsine 9000G Family is designed specifically to power IEEE 802.11n and IEEE 802.3at access points, pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) and dome cameras, IP videophones, thin clients and other high power Ethernet end terminals. The PowerDsine 9000G Family inclu des 6, 12 and 24 port models, which are backward compatible and safe to use with any 802.3af terminal such as VoIP phones, IP cameras and wireless LAN access points. With the midspan’s plug-and-play installation, they are easily and cost effectively im plemented leveraging an existing Ethernet infrastructure while at the same time providing the assurance of a future proof network. For secure remote management, all PowerDsine 9000G models include an option for PowerView Pro management software.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- High Power over 2-pairs -- 36W per port
- Power redundancy: Mutual midspan-to-midspan backup; DC backup via external PowerDsine RPS products
- PowerView Pro secure, remote SNMPv3 and Web-based management (optional)
- Safe & reliable power over existing Ethernet infrastructure
- Cisco and legacy PoE support (dongles required)
- Plug-and-play installation
- Guaranteed power uptime
|Number of Ports||24 PORTS|