Microsemi’s PD-9501GR is a single port solution for remote powering of current as well as emerging high power applications. The PD-9501GR is designed specifically to power IEEE 802.11n and IEEE 802.3at access points, pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) and dome camera s, IP videophones, thin clients and other high power Ethernet end terminals with 60W of power, and is also backward compatible and safe to use with any IEEE 802.3af terminal such as VoIP phones, IP cameras and wireless LAN access points.
OTHER MICROSEMI 9500G SERIES PRODUCTS
PD-9501GR/SP/AC-US Single-port, 60W Gigabit Midspan, 4-Pairs, 802.3at w/ Surge Protection
PD-9501G/24VDC Single-port, 60W Gigabit Midspan, 24VDC Input
PD-9501G/48VDC Single-port, 60W Gigabit Midspan, 48VDC Input
PD-9501G/SFC-US PoE Media Converter, 60W PoE Output
PD-9506G/ACDC/M-US 6-Port up to 72W/Port Gigabit EEPoE Midspan
PD-9512G/ACDC/M-US 12-Port up to 72W/Port Gigabit EEPoE Midspan
PD-9524G/ACDC/M-US 24-Port up to 72W/Port Gigabit EEPoE Midspan
- IEEE 802.3at compliant with 2-event classification
- IEEE 802.3af backward compatible
- Output power of 60W over 4-pairs is guaranteed
- Supports 10/100/1000Base-T applications
- Plug-and-play installation
- Safe: low power devices receive only the power theyed
- Automatic detection and protection of non-standard
- Ethernet terminals
- Compact design fits easily in WLAN access point and
- IP camera installations
|Number of Ports||1 PORT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.