The PowerDsine 9500G EEPoE family is designed to power network devices such as IP cameras, access control systems, thin clients and other Ethernet powered devices (PD) that require up to 51W, while reducing power losses by almost 3W per link for 25.5W devices. PD-9500G Energy Efficient PoE (EEPoE) Midspans are unique in their ability to deliver power over all 4 pairs of the Cat 5 or better cable, dissipating 50% less power than PoE Switches and 2-pair Midspans, while fully complying with the IEEE802 .3at-2009 standard. EEPoE allows reduced power dissipation to new powered devices and also to the huge installed base of over 100 million existing IEEE standard-compliant PDs worldwide. With the midspan’s plug-and-play installation, they are easily and cost effectively implemented leveraging an existing Ethernet infrastructure while at the same time providing the assurance of a future proof network.
- High Power over 4-pairs - 72W per port
- IEEE 802.3at Compliant with 2-event classification
- High efficiency, dissipating 50% less power than 2-pair switches and midspans
- PowerView Pro secure, remote SNMPv3 web-based management
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Cisco and legacy PoE support
- Plug-and-play installation
- Guaranteed uptime
|Number of Ports||6 PORTS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.