MICROCHIP | PD-9524GC/AC-US
24-port Midspan BT 60W US cord
Microchip’s PD-9524GC/AC-US is a 24-port solution for remote powering of current as well as emerging high power applications. It is designed specifically to power IEEE 802.11 access points, Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) and dome cameras, IP videophones, thin cli ents and other high power Ethernet end terminals with 60W of power. The solution supports IEEE 802.3bt powered devices and is also backward compatible and safe to use with any IEEE 802.3af/at terminal. It can power both existing 10/100Base-T devices an d Gigabit devices. With the midspan’s plug and-play installation, it is easy and cost effective to implement leveraging existing Ethernet infrastructure while at the same time providing the assurance of a future proof network.
- IEEE 802.3bt type 3 standard compliant
- IEEE 802.3af/at backward compatible
- PowerView Pro secure, remote SNMP web-based management
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Plug-and-play installation
|Number of Ports||24 PORTS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.