MICROCHIP | PD-9601GC/AC-US
1-Port, IEEE 802.3bt 90W PoE Midspan
Microchip’s PD-9601GC is a single-port indoor PoE injector that can provide up to 90W based on the IEEE 802.3bt standard, it is used for remote powering of current as well as emerging high-power applications. The PD-9601GC is designed to power PoE-comp liant devices such as IEEE 802.11ax access points, Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) and dome cameras, IP videophones, thin clients and other high-power Ethernet end terminals requiring up to 90W of power. The PD-9601GC is IEEE 802.3bt type 4 and is also backward co mpatible and safe to use with any IEEE 802.3af/at terminal such as VoIP phones, IP cameras and wireless LAN access points, powering 10/100/1000Base-T devices. With the midspan’s plug-and-play installation, they are easy and cost effective to implement leveraging existing Ethernet infrastructure while at the same time providing the assurance of a future proof network.
- IEEE 802.3bt Type 4 standard compliant
- IEEE 802.3af/at backward compatible
- Up to 90W of power over 4-pairs
- Plug-and-play installation
|Number of Ports||1 PORT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.