The PowerDsine PoE Extender is a cost effective way to extend the Ethernet network range beyond 100m, delivering both data and power to network devices such as WLAN Access Points and Network Cameras up to a distance of 200m while complying with IEEE PoE and Data standards. The PoE Extender supports 10/100/1000Mbps data rates and delivers 802.3at power levels, up to 25.5W. The PoE Extender does not require local power and is powered via the PoE input.
- Extended PoE installation range by additional 100m
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps data rates
- Provides 802.3af power levels when powered by any 802.3at source
- Provides 802.3at power levels when powered by PowerDsine 95xx Midspans
- Extenders can be cascaded treach up to 500m
- Cost effective installation - no need for local power
- Plug and play installation - no configuration needed
|Number of Ports||1 PORT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.