ALARM LOCK SYSTEMS INC | PDL3000/26D W57
Door Lock, Prox, Digital, Standard Key Override, Non-Handed, 2000 User Code, 1-5/8 to 1-7/8" Door Thickness, 2-1/4" Extended, Satin Chrome Plated, With Straight Lever Trim
- 2000 User Codes (3-6 Digits) and/or Accepts HID Prox Cards and Keyfobs
- Multilevel Security Master, Manager, Supervisor Basic Users
- Easy Tap and Add Batch ID Card Enrollment Mode Allows Many Cards to be Quickly Added without PC also Downloadable from PC or Enroller Tool
- 40000 Event Audit Trail Log
- 150 Scheduled Events
- PC Programming/Reporting
- Quick Passage Mode (Without Being in Program Mode)
- Weatherproof -31 to 151 Degree F
- 5 AA Battery Operated
- 60,000 Cycles, Typical
- Latchbolt Fire Rated 3 Ho/2 Inch Throw Reversible
- Keypad Weatherproof All-Metal, 12 Button
- All Functions Programmed Through Keypad
- Proximity Antenna Housing Molded of Ultra High Strength, Impact Resistant
- Cylinder 6 Pin Solid Brass, SC1 Keyway, Furnished with All Key OverridLocks
|Cylinder Type||6-PIN STD CYLINDER|
|Design||FLAT LEVER WITH RETURN|
|Finish||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Grade||ANSI GRADE 1|
|Locking State||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Other||PUSHBUTTON, CARD OR BIO LOCK|
|Product Type||CYLINDRICAL CARD AND PUSHBUTTON|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC BAT OP CYL LOCK|
|Solenoid Duty||INTERMITTENT DUTY|
|Throughbolt Pattern||66 MM CENTER TO CENTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.