Tripp Lite 3 phase Metered PDU / Power Distribution Units offer real-time local reporting of current levels in amps via set of 3 built-in digital meters. Enables visual monitoring of PDU current levels to preserve proper loading balance and prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
Ideal for 3 phase network configurations in datacenters and heavily configured equipment racks
- 5.7kW 3 phase 120V output Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU
- Set of 3 built-in current meters continuously report load current per phase
- Attached NEMA L21-20P 20A (3P+N+E) 208V 3 phase input plug with 6 ft. / 1.8m cord
- 0U, 70 in. / 178cm verticalform factor supports installation in 2 or 4 post equipment racks
- 42 total outlets arranged in three single phase output load banks
- NEMA 5-15/20R outlets output 120V
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuouly powered
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications (set of 2 9mm buttons pre-installed, 2 9mm and 4 6mm spare buttons included)
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||42|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.