Tripp Lite 3 phase Monitored PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. PowerAlert interface supports custom notification of user-specified remote conditions v ia email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. PDU output current consumption in amps is displayed per-phase via front panel lighted digital display and can be monitored remotely to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains breakers tr ip.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Distributes Network-Grade Power
- 42 C13 and 6 C19 outlets distribute network-grade power to connected equipment
- 3 load banks with individual 20A circuit breakers
- Outlets numbered and color-coded for easy identification of phase and load bank
- Multi-Funion Digital LED Display
- Indicates amps, watts, volts, power unbalance percentage, as well as selected input phase, load bank, output power and sensor option
- Rotates 180 for overhead or raised-floor power feeds
- Advanced Network Monitoring
- Built-in SNWEBCARD enables full remote access for power monitoring, configuration and control via secure web browser, telnet or SSH
- Real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1%)
- Tiered access allows administrator and guest to log in
- Automated lerts help prevent accidental overloads, power loss and downtime
- Optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately) monitors temperature and humidity conditions
- Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMP3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP
- Network settings can be automatically or manually assigned via permanent IP addresses
- Connects to AC Power Source
- Hubbell 50A CS8365C input plug with 10 ft. cord for connection to mains power source, generator r protected UPS
- Plug-lock inserts keep equipment power cords connected to outlets
- Ready for Immediate 0U Toolless Rack-Mounting
- Pre-installed buttons for toolless mounting in compatible EIA-standard 2-post and 4-post racks
- Conventional 0U installatiopossible with included mounting hardware
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.