Tripp Lite 3 phase Monitored PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage and load levels via built-in network connection. PowerAlert interface supports custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email, s ecure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. PDU output current consumption in amps is displayed per-phase via front panel lighted digital display and can be monitored remotely to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains breakers trip.
- 5.8kW 3 phase 208V input PDU with 208 & 120V output Monitored Power Distribution Unit / PDU with built-in web/network interface
- Attached NEMA L21-20P 3 phase input; 6 ft. / 1.8m cord
- 0U, 70 inch / 178cm vertical form factor
- 36 C13 (208V), 6 C19 (208V)and 3 NEMA 5-15/20R (120V) outlets in 3 single phase output load banks
- Network interface provides PDU data regarding input voltage and per-phase load levels with +/-1% billing-grade accuracy
- Built-in local digital display and remote web/network interface reports detailed voltage, amperage and kilowatt output values per phase with additional reporting options for power unbalance percentage, IP address and sensor* based temperature and humidity data (*requires ENVIROSENSE sensor)
- In-rack environmenta l reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- Local display supports electronic 180 degree display rotation for overhead or under-floor input cable orientati on
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administratond a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, NMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included set of Plug-lock inserts keep C14 power cords solidly connected to PDU outlets
- Toolless mounting suppoted in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications (set of 2 9mm buttons pre-installed, 2 9mm and 4 6mm spare buttons included)
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchas es
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.