Tripp Lite Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor out put power consumption. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely rebo ot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before criti cal IT mains or branch breakers trip.
- 200/208/230/240V Switched Power Distribution Unit / PDU with built-in web/network interface (15A maximum; Agency de-rated to 12A 200/208/240V and 10A at 230V)
- C14 power inlet accepts a wide variety of worldwide input cord options
- Includes 6.5 ft. / 2m C14 cable
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor
- 8 switched C13 outlets
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load-shedding of tional loads and disabling unused outlets
- Network interface provides PDU control and data regarding input voltage and output load levels
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- In-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE teperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tied access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlet Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.