This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 524870 for suggested replacement.
PDUMH20 AC power distribution unit offers a digital current monitor and provides 20 amps of 120 volt capacity in a versatile multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for wallmount, under-counter, or 1U/0U rackmount installation. 1U or 0U mounting options. Built-in digital ammeter display offers continuous visual power consumption data for the entire PDU. Attractive rackmount housing with 12 rear-facing outlets measures only 4.5 inches in depth. Unfiltered electrical pass-through without a power switch makes the PDUMH20 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets, and more. Includes 12 rear-facing NEMA 5-15/20R outlets, 15-ft. AC power cord with L5-20P input plug. Comes wih 6-inch L5-20P-to-5-20P adapter, 20 amp breaker, TVSS grounding lug, and rugged all-metal rackmount case design.
- 20A single phase 120V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Built-in 2 digit visual meter continuously reports PDU load level in amps
- Attached NEMA L5-20P 20A 120V input plug with 15 ft. / 4.5m line cord
- Includes 5-0P 20A 120V plug adapter
- 1U horizontal rackmount format installs in one rack space
- 12 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mouing ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Optional PDUSIDEBRKT enables 0U vertical rackmount in compatible racks
- Back panel grounding lug
|Number of Outlets||12|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.