Tripp Lite Metered Power Distribution Units / PDU systems continuously report output load level in amps to help network managers prevent overloads and plan for future growth. Supplies equipment with continuous power from any protected UPS, generator or ma
- 30A single phase 120V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU (Agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Two-digit lighted meter reports total PDU input current in amps
- Attached L5-30P 30A 120V input plug with 15 ft. / 4.5m line cord
- 1U horizontal rackmount forat installs in one rack space
- 12 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Outlets are arranged in two loading banks, each with separate 20A breaker protection
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-cunter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Back panel grounding lug
- TAA Compliant Version Available - Order Tripp Lite PDUMH30TAA
|Number of Outlets||12|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.