Tripp Lite Metered ATS / Auto Transfer Switch provides a redundant power option for single-corded network devices. Dual input cords support separate connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources. The ATS will normally maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input cable. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources, regardless of phase angle, to support a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. Enables fault tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave UPS with zero transfer time. Tripp Lite SmartOnline series is highly recommended for use as the primary UPS in a two-UPS application. ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate utility power grid feeds are fully supported. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front input LED’s display primary or secondary power availability.
Ideal means to provide single-corded network gear a redundant power option
- 120V 30A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Metered PDU (Agency de-rated to 24A continuous)
- Provides a redundant A/B power option for non-redundant networking equipment with a single input power cord
- Visual meter reports output amp and kW power consumption, plus input voltage
- 2U horizontal rackmount form factor; 11.9 in. / 30.2 cm depth
- 25 outlets (24 5-15/20R, 1 L5-30R)
- Set of two 10 ft. / 3m NEMA L5-30P input line cords enable separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY input connections
- ATS circuits normallyaintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- Highly reliable solid-state switching enables fast 1-5 millisecond transfer between primary and secondary inputs
- ATS configurations enable fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is co nnected to a separate UPS system (in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, back up generators and even separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are fully supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- Front panel LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||25|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.