Tripp Lite single phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotel y monitor output power consumption. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized . Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is continuously displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potent ial overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
- 30A 208/240V Switched Power Distribution Unit / PDU with built-in web/network interface (Agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Attached L6-30P 208/240V single phase input, 15 ft. / 4.6m input cord
- 2U horizontal rackmount form factor
- 14 switched outlets (8C13, 6 C19)
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load-shedding of optional loads and disabling unused outlets
- Network inteface provides PDU control and data regarding input voltage and total output load level in amps
- Digital display continuously reports output load in amps in 3 segments (load bank 1, load bank 2, total)
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- In-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backupaintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade abilty supports future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Included cord retention brackes
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.