PDUMH30HVNET Switched, Metered, 2U rack PDU supports 30A maximum capacity at 208/240V (agency de-rated to 24 amps). Includes attached L6-30P input plug and 16 C13 switched outlets arranged in two separately breakered 8 outlet banks. Visual and remote c urrent monitoring tracks the current for each 8 outlet bank separately, plus offers total power consumption for all 16 outlets combined. Supports 2U rackmount installation in 19 inch 4 post rack enclosures. 2POSTRMKITWM enables installation in 2 post r elay racks. Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
- 30A 208/240V Switched Power Distribution Unit / PDU with built-in web/network interface (Agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Attached L6-30P 208/240V single phase input, 12 ft. / 3.6m input cord
- 2U horizontal rackmount form factor
- 16 switched c13 outlet
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load-shedding of optional loads and disabling unused outlets
- Network interface provies PDU control and data regarding input voltage and total output load level in amps
- Digital display continuously reports output load in amps in 3 segments (load bank 1, load bank 2, total)
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- In-rak environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backup maintains te time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability support future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- 2U hoizontal rack installation supported in 2 or 4 post racks with included mounting brackets
- Mounting brackets support wall-mount and under-counter installation in many applications
- Included cord retention brackets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreemnts Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||16|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.