The PDUMH32HVAT 7.4kW Single-Phase 230V ATS/Switched PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard racks and features 18 outlets (16 C13 and two C19) in two load banks, each bank protected by a 20A circuit breaker.Dual 3-meter input cords with IEC309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase 230V po wer sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1-5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or becom e unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption. Multifunction digital display with LED indicators reports output current, voltage, power factor and kW loading information.
- Primary and Secondary Inputs for Power Redundancy
- Provides power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- Dual 3m input cords with IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstable
- 1-5 ms transfer time ensures uninterruptedperation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors both sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
- Multifunction Digital Display
- Front-panel digital display with LED indicators reorts output current, voltage and kW loading information
- 20A Circuit Breakers
- Protect each of 2 single-phase output banks
- Front-panel LED indicates when breaker has tripped
- Cord Retention Brackets
- Secures equipment power cords to reduce cable clutterd increase accessibility to connected components
- Mounts Horizontally in 2U of Rack Space
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. 4-post racks and rack enclosures
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchas
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.