- 200/208/230/240V Monitored PDU with built-in web/network interface in 0U 35.5 in. / 90.2cm rackmount form factor; 20A maximum capacity (agency de-rated to 16A)
- C20 inlet supports user supplied input cabling; 10ft / 3m L6-20P power cord included
- 20 outlets (18 C13 & 2 C19)
- 0U 35.5in / 90.2cm vertical rackmount form factor
- Network interface provides PDU control and data regarding input voltage, frequency and loading information
- Digital display reports load level information in amps
- Supports user-spefied alarm notification thresholds
- In-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensng
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notificaton
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Managment System / NMS Software
- Included cord retention brackets
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSASchedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.