The PDUMV40 provides an efficient and manageable power distribution solution for multiple servers with dual redundant power supplies, or any other application that requires numerous outlets, high capacity, and a compact form factor. Dual input current monitoring display shows AC power consumption for each independent circuit. Switchless design eliminates accidental shutoff of connected equipment. Unfiltered electrical pass-through without a power switch makes the PDUMV40 ideal for distributing alter nate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets, and more. Each of two independent circuits’ supports 16 outlets and equipment loads up to 2,400 watts32 outlets and 4,800 watts total capacity without consuming additional rack s pace.
- All-in-one Zero U form factor enables efficient, single-enclosure installations
- Dual independent circuit design delivers high capacity across 32 outlets in minimal space
- Input plugs, input power cords, breakers and outlets are color-coded to match each independent 20A circuit, allowing simplified cable management for multi-server configurations (each circuit is Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Dual digital current monitoring displays (1 for each circuit)
- 10 ft. dual input power cords increase mounting flexibility; mounting hardware included
- Combines the advantages of two separate high-current PDU’s without the extra expense, increased space requirements and added management complexity
- Includes two adapters that convert NEMA L5-20P input plugs to NEMA 5-20P. Twist-lock interface ensures secure connection
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutdown of connected equipment
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications
|Number of Outlets||32|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.