Replacement Part : PE901 Ground Start Cord Set, PE902 Cord Set; Standard : IEC IP67; Type : Nautilus Range
- Waterproof tested to an IECIP67 rating, these test sets are so impervious to water they can actually withstand submersion
- The PE961 features our DigAlert over-voltage alarm and lock- out function to eliminatethe danger of damaging or knocking out digital service lines
- Built-in ADSL Filter
- Ten-number speed dial memory (32 digits each)
- Last number redial
- Precise hook flash
- Microphone mute
- Audible and visual mode indicators
- Polarity test in any mode
- Unique quick-release beltclip
- Premium cord set with bed-of-nails and piercing pin clips
- Luminescent Keymat
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.