GARRETTCOM | PES42P-2SC-48VDC
Magnum 6-port Premium-rated PoE Power-Sourcing Edge Switch with two SC-type non-PoE 100Mb fiber ports and four 10/100 RJ45 PoE ports with auto-cross and auto-negotiating support.
Magnum 6-port Premium-rated PoE Power-Sourcing Edge Switch with two SC-type non-PoE 100Mb fiber ports and four 10/100 RJ45 PoE ports with auto-cross and auto-negotiating support. Alarm contact for power monitoring, 48 V DC terminal block for powerr inp ut. The two fiber ports support LLL for use in self-healing redundant LANs. Two sets of LEDs for viewing from any direction. Compact industrial-grade metal package, rated for temperature un-controlled environments such as outdoors. All 4 PoE ports supp ort Power Source per IEEE 802.3af standard. Metal panel mounting brackets included. DIN-Rail mounting hardware optional. The PES42 switches are Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), and are compatible with Powered Devices (PD) that comply with the IEEE 802.3 af PoE standard.
- The Magnum ES42 Edge Switch provides six switch ports, zero or one or two of which may be 100 Mb fiber, others are 10/100 copper
- Three models for three application environments:
- - Office, wiring closet, temp rated 0 to 40C
- - Factory floor, temp rated -25 to 60C
- - Outdoors, temp rated -40 to 75C
- AC power for all models, Rugged factory floor and outdoor models also have integral DC terminal blocks and dual-source power features
- May also be ordered concurrently with IPS42 Internal Power Supplies for Edge Switches
- Power Alarm Relay for monitoring operating status
- All Fiber port connector types, over 200 models to choose from
- DIN-rail or panel mount
- Rugged packaging and mounting options are similar to the popular Converter Switch family.
- Includes Link-Loss-Learn (LLL) feature for use in self-healing LAN structures For additional details, see LLL technical brief.
- For additional network redundancy, Dual-Homing ESD42 Edge Switches are also available.
- PES42P PoE models are available.
Magnum Edge Switch - selectable with mix of fiber and copper ports, also possible as PoE device
Two sets of LEDs for viewing from any direction
Choose power supply in base model number selection
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.