Clarity 6 curved 24-port high density Category 6 patch panel utilizes an innovative curved design for a lower mounted profile. This Clarity 6 panel is component compliant to TIA/EIA Category 6 performance requirements. It occupies one rack unit, and me asures 19" x 1.75". Jacks are grouped in six-port modules. It is part of the Clarity 6 link and channel solution that provides significant installed performance headroom.
- Unique curved design: Matches curved door of the Mighty Mo cabinet family.
- Recessed design with lower mounted profile: Directs cords more easily to vertical management.
- Verified to TIA Category 6 component spec: Ensures component performance.
- Center tned to Clarity 6 patch cords: More transparent mated union.
- Universally wired: Supports T568A and T568B installs.
- Easy lace multiport adapters: Saves installation time and handles larger Category 6 cords.
- Supplied deeper rear cable support bar: Suppors good cabling practice.
- High density design: Maximizes rack utilization.
- RoHS compliant: Lead free.
Category Rating: Category 6Performance Rating: Category 6
Depth Metric: 60.70 mm
Number of Ports: 24
Width Metric: 482.6 mm
Height USA: 1.75 in.Height Metric: 44.45 mm
Cable Diameter Range: 22-26 AWG
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.