Tripp Lite PLC19BK BLACK color Plug-lock inserts prevent accidental disconnection of C20 plug-in power cords from C19 output receptacles. IEC 60320 plug-in electrical cords are frequently loose-fitting and are often subject to accidental disconnection during routine network maintenance. To prevent critical equipment plugs from getting knocked loose, place a Plug-lock insert over any C20 input cord and connect it to any C19 outlet. The insert strengthens the connection of the plug to the outlet, keep ing critical equipment plugged-in and running during routine rack access and maintenance. Plug-lock inserts provide a no-clutter alternative to common zip-tie cord retention schemes and a low cost answer to expensive proprietary locking plug and outlet hardware. PLC19BK Plug-lock inserts ship in packages of 100.
100 BLACK color C20 plug / C19 outlet compatible Plug-lock inserts
- Tripp Lite PLC19BK Plug-lock inserts prevent accidental disconnection of C20 plug-in power cords from C19 outlets
- BLACK color PLC19BK inserts ship in packages of 100 pieces
- Corrects loose-fitting IEC60320 power connections that could lead to accidental disconnection of power cables
- Plug-lock inserts strengthen the connection of your C20 plug-in device to any C19 outlet, keeping vital network equipment plugged in and running during routine rack access and maintenance
- Universal compatibility ensures proper fit and enhanced plug retention when used with any standard C20 plug and C19 outlet combination; no proprietary cables or outlets required
- Simple installation, just place a Plug-lock insert over any C20 equipment power cord and plug it in
- Pull tabs enable safe retraction of the insert from powered C19 outlets
- Plug-lock inserts provide a no-clutter alternative to common zip-tie cord retention schemes and prevents reliance on lesser elegant remedies involving duct tape, electrical tape or super glue
- High strength PA66 nylon UL94 material with V2 flame rating
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.