COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | PM-GS3-24 W/TERMINATION MGT. | 760062356
Copper Patch Panel, GigaSPEED XL PATCHMAX GS3, Category 6, U/UTP, 24 Port, Termination Manager
SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL PATCHMAX GS3 panel system provides excellent performance and helps unleash the power of a fully tuned and integrated GigaSPEED XL Solution, while maintaining all of the innovative features that have made the PATCHMAX System uni que in the industry. Its unique modularity and patch cord management system continue to provide flexibility to MIS managers through the use of Distribution Modules (DM). These modules can be rotated forward, allowing front access to the newly-designed 110 Type IDC terminals for easy cable termination. The PATCHMAX GS3 Distribution Modules features an innovative termination manager and rear housing. The termination manager and rear housing provide for easier, faster, more reliable terminations and re duced variability in the placement and termination of cables to the panel.
- Electrical Performance guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA- 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Individual six-port distribution modules can be removed, snapped on the front cord management rings and pivoted forward for easy front access to the rear 110 type IDC termination field making installation easy
- Available in 24- and 48-port configurations for 19-inch frame mounting or it can mount on a wall with an optional 1100C1 adapter
- Designed for simplified administration with built-in cord and cable retainer rings, color coded labels and icons
- Attractive black powder covered high-strength steel panel comes equipped with a removable rear mounted cable management bar
- Front ports accept GS8E GigaSPEED XL Solution patch cord or any 8-pin compliant modular cord
- Each panel comes ready to install, including front and rear labels
- UL Listed, UL-C Certified
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 Gb/s
- Backward compatible with Category 5e cords and cables. However, optimal performance is achieved when used with the GS8E GigaSPEED XL Solution patch cords
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP channel
Copper Patch Panel
Diameter Over Dielectric: 0.030 - 0.046 Inch (0.762 - 1.168 mm)
Current Rating: 1.5 Amp At 68 deg F (1.5 Amp At 20 deg C)
Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1500 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Conductive Surface); 1000 Volt AC At 60 Hz (RMS Contact-To-Contact)
Insulation Resistance: 500 MOhm Minimum
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg F (-10 to 60 deg C)
Relative Humidity: Upto 95% Non-Condensing
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F (-40 to 70 deg C)
Intelligence Type: Passive
Total Port Quantity: 24
Cable Type: U/UTP (Unshielded)
Module Quantity: 4
Rack Type: EIA 19 Inch
Rack Unit: 1
Conductor Gauge: 22 AWG/24 AWG (Solid And Stranded)
Conductor Type: Solid/Stranded (7 Strands)
Material: High-Impact Flame Retardant Thermoplastic, Powder-Coated Steel
Outlet/Module Contact Plating: Precious Metals
Plug Insertion Life: 750 Times Minimum, IEC 60603-7 Compliant Test Plug
Plug Retention Force: 30 lbf (133 N) Minimum
Rear Termination Contact Plating: Nickel
Rear Termination Type: IDC
Dimension: 3.53 Inch Height x 19 Inch Width x 8.13 Inch Depth (With Cable Management) (89.66 mm x 482.60 mm x 206.50 mm)
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.