Andrew Solutions Universal Sliding Pipe Mounts feature a unique design that allows one easy-to-install kit to be used for attaching microwave antennas, UHF antennas, PCS antennas, and analog antennas to round or angle tower legs.; Andrew Solutions Universal Sliding Pipe Mounts can be mounted to round legs up to 8 in OD, 60 angle legs up to 6 in, or 90 angle legs up to 8 in. Each Kit consists of a universal saddle mount, two formed taper adjustment angles, and a 2-3/8 in OD or 4-1/2 in OD pipe. The formed taper adjustment angles allow the sliding pipe mount kit to adjust for up to 7 of non incremental taper. Andrews u-bolt design allows flexibility to secure the pipe to the saddle mount anywhere needed. Andrew Universal Sliding Pipe Mounts are hot dip galvanized for maximum corrosion protection.
- All-dielectric construction eliminates the need for bonding and grounding
- Black, UV stabilized jacket is resistant to chemical, moisture, abrasion and sunlight and does not require additional protection in most installations
- Utilizes ARID-CORE water blocking technology which makes the cable suitable for the outside plant environment, with gel-free cable access
- Meets requirements for tight buffered constructions and suitable of installation in true OSP environmental conditions
Pipe Mount Base Kit
Pipe Outer Diameter: 114.3 mm (4-1/2 Inch)
Wind Rating: 120 mph (BWS) At 150 ft AGL
Height: 127 mm (5.0 Inch)
Mounting Diameter (Maximum): 203.2 mm (8 Inch)
Length: 304.8 mm (12 Inch)
Width: 304.8 mm (12 Inch)
Mounting: Angle 60 Degree, 203.2 mm (8 Inch), Angle 90 Degree, 152.4 mm (6 Inch), Straight or Tapered Legs Upto 203.2 mm (8 Inch) OD
Material Type: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
Includes: Sliding Pipe Mount Brackets, Universal Saddle Mount
Tower Taper: Tapered
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.