The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here for the suggested replacement.
- Installation: Compact size
- Plug-and-play PoE Self-powered design
- Standalone or wall-mount installation
- Can be used with the IFS POE302-MS Injector or other PSE IEEE 802.3at compliant devices
- Standards Compliance: Supports 10/100/1000Base-TX Et
- IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at PoE Standard
- PoE Circuit: Auto-detect of PoE IEEE 802.3at equipment providing protection from incorrect installation
- Current overload detection
- PoE Ready/In-use LED indicator
- PhysicOne RJ45 connector for data and 56 V DC input from power sourcing equipment (PSE)
- One RJ45 connector for data
- One power connector for power output to a non-PoE device
- Dip-switch selectable DC voltage output 12 V DC@2A max. or 24 V DC@1A max.
- k Cable: For use with EIA568 Category 5 or better cables
- Can be deployed up to 100m (328 ft.) from Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.