- POS500 offer surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for Kiosks, Point-of-Sale, Network Workstations and standalone PC applications
- Special housing with short 6.54 inch height, thin 3.58 inch width and rear-facing outlets is compatible with UPS compartments in many kiosks and other equipment housings
- Supports a full load of 500VA/300 watts for 4.9 minutes and a half load of 250VA/150 watts for 15.8 minutes
- Supplies battery-derived AC output from UPS supported outlets during brownouts, overvoltages and blackout conditions
- Includes 6 total outlets, 3 with UPS and surge suppression for vital system components and 3 with surge suppression only for accessories not requiring battery support
- Compatible with Tripp Lite’s Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s P owerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in single line phone suppression protects modem, fax machine or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection
- Built-in audible alarm and 5 LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace, overload and site wiring fault status
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Supports hot swappable, user battery replacement via built-in access panel
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.