The enhanced Patch Panels provide Category 5e performance in a high-density design with concise station and port labeling. Designed for mounting on standard 19 in. EIA racks or to hinged wall-mount brackets. Patch panels are available in 24- and 48-port sizes. Panels come with paper labels for station identification and ID tabs for individual ports, or silk-screened version.
- T568A/B universally wired
- Rear wire management bar
- Accepts either Commscope’s LSA-Plus or 110 tool for wire termination
Industry Standards.RoHS/ELV Compliance: Not reviewed for ELV/RoHS compliance
Industry Standards.Lead Free Solder Processes: Not reviewed for lead free solder process
Product Type Features.Product Type: Patch Panel
Configuration Features.Rack Units: 1
Dimensions.Height (mm [in]): 44.45 [1.750]
Configuration Features.Front Connector Interface: RJ45
Product Type Features.Footprint: Angled
Product Type Features.Number of Ports: 48
Other.Industry: Enterprise Network Solutions
Body Features.Mount Style: 19" Rack
Product Type Features.Product Category: 110Connect Patch Panel
Body Features.Rack Mounted: Yes
Product Type Features.Industry Application: TrueNet
Product Type Features.Performance Category: Cat 5e
Formally an ADC Krone part.
ANSI/TIA Category 5e compliant
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.