The PS240810 provides a 15-amp, 120v power strip with 8 standard NEMA 5-15 outlets in a rugged, all-metal, mountable housing. It allows for both vertical and horizontal mounting, making it ideal for a variety of uses including office, rackmount, workbe nch, industrial and telecom applications. With a NEMA 5-15P, 10-ft. power cord, you don’t have to install the PS240810 next to outlets you already have; it can be mounted across the room and deliver reliable service where you need it most. A lighted an d covered On/Off switch helps prevent accidental shut-offs, while a 15-amp circuit breaker guards against dangerous circuit overloads. Its sturdy all-metal extruded aluminum housing stands up to demanding network, laboratory or factory environments.
- Multi-Outlet Power Distribution:
- Featuring 8 outlets compatible with all standard electrical equipment, the PS240810 is an ideal solution for applications or locations that require power to many devices simultaneously. The 24-in. housing spaces the ou tlets 2.48 inches apart from center to center, allowing enough room for most AC adapters and transformers.
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting:
- With vertical or horizontal installation, a rugged housing and plenty of outlets, Tripp Lite’s PS240810 is ideal for point-of-sale and retail display applications as it provides reliable, consistent power service for multiple devices. Tripp Lite’s power outlet strips can also be used in home office, workbench and rack enclosure applications. The included mounti ng hardware allows the PS240810 to be installed wherever reliable, multi-outlet power distribution is required.
- Extra Long Power Cord:
- Install the PS240810 far away from its power source and provide power distribution to previously un-powered areas with the extra long, 10-ft. power cord. The PS240810 can be mounted in a different area, or a completely different room from where it draws AC power, putting you in control of getting reliable power service where you need it most.
- Premium Safety Features :
- The lighted On/Off switch features a translucent cover that eliminates accidental shut-offs while still allowing you to see whether the PS240810 is operational with a glance. A built-in, 15-amp circuit breaker prevents dangerous circuit overloads th at could damage equipment. The breaker immediately shuts off AC input to the PS240810 when it detects that the equipment load is drawing too much power.
- Heavy-Duty Housing:
- The PS240810’s rugged, all-metal housing is durably constructed making it a great solution for industrial, retail display and workbench applications.
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.