The PS2408RA provides a 15-amp, 120v power strip with 8 right-angle NEMA 5-15R receptacles in a rugged, all-metal, mountable housing. It allows for both vertical and horizontal mounting, making it ideal for a variety of uses including office, rack-moun t, workbench, industrial and telecom applications. With a right angle NEMA 5-15P plug and 15-ft. power cord, you don’t have to install the PS2408RA next to outlets you already have; it can be mounted across the room and deliver reliable service where y ou need it most. A lighted and covered On/Off switch helps prevent accidental shut-offs, while a 15-amp circuit breaker guards against dangerous circuit overloads. Its sturdy all-metal extruded aluminum housing stands up to demanding network, laborator y or factory environments.
- Multi-Outlet Power Distribution
- : Featuring 8 right-angle receptacles compatible with all standard electrical equipment, the PS2408RA is an ideal solution for applications or locations that require power to many devices simultaneously. The 24-in. housi ng spaces the outlets 2.48 inches apart from center to center, allowing enough room for most AC adapters and transformers.
- Vertical or Horizontal Moun
- ting: With vertical or horizontal installation, a rugged housing and plenty of outlets, Tripp Lite’s PS2408RA is ideal for point-of-sale and retail display applications as it provides reliable, consistent power service for multiple devices. Tripp Lite’s power outlet strips can also be used in home office, workbench and rack enclosure applications. The included mounting hardware allows the PS2408RA to be installed wherever reliable, multi-outlet power distribution is required.
- Extra Long Power Cord
- : Install the PS2408RA far away from its power source and provide power distribution to previously un-powered areas with the extra long, 15-ft. power cord. The PS2408RA can be mounted in a different area, or a completely different room from where it draws AC power, putting you in control of getting reliable power service where you need it most.
- Premium Safety Features
- : The lighted On/Off switch features a translucent cover that eliminates accidental shut-offs while still allowing you to see whether the PS2408RA is operational with a glance. A built-in, 15-amp circuit breaker prevents dangerous circ uit overloads that could damage equipment. The breaker immediately shuts off AC input to the PS2408RA when it detects that the equipment load is drawing too much power.
- Heavy-Duty Housing
- : The PS2408RA’s rugged, all-metal housing is durably constructed making it a great solution for industrial, retail display and workbench applications.
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.