Need to power many pieces of equipment in close proximity to one another but don’t have enough outlets to power them all? Tripp Lite’s PS361220 12-outlet vertical power strip will give you the outlets where you need them, when you need them. The PS3612 20 contains a 15-ft. (14/3 SJT) cord, 10 standard NEMA 5-15R and 2 commercial-use NEMA 5-20R outlets. Each outlet is spaced 2.64-in. apart (center-to-center) - wide enough for many types of transformers or AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets. Encased in a rugged, all-metal housing, it comes with mounting clips for either vertical and horizontal mounting, making the PS361220 ideal for a variety of uses in rack-mount, workbench, industrial, office and telecom environments. An illuminated, ro cker-style, power switch with a transparent guard prevents accidental turn-offs, while a 20-amp circuit breaker guards against dangerous circuit overloads. To match the decor of most professional settings, it has an extruded aluminum housing with black receptacles.
- Multi-Outlet 120V Power Distribution for Rack-Mount, Raceway and Workbench Applications
- 1800W, 120V, 20A, corded, multi-outlet power strip that safely connects multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket
- Saves the time and cost of installing new power outlets in un-powered areas
- Ideal for branch circuit power distribution to telecommunications, computers or internetworking equipment in rack enclosures, workbenches, table tops, work stations, offices, factories, repair shops, hobby shops, test stands and engineering labs
- 12 Convenient Outlets Power All Standard Electrical Equipment
- Features 12 outlets (10 NEMA 5-15R and 2 NEMA 5-20R) that are compatible with all standard electrical and electronic equipment
- Each outlet is 2.64 inches aprt (center to center) - wide enough to fit transformers or AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets, so you can fully utilize the power strip all the time
- An extra-long, 15-ft., 14 AWG, 3-wire, SJT cord can reach wall outlets mounted in a differen t area or room from where it draws AC power, putting you in control of getting reliable power where you need it most
- Easy-to-Install, Vertical and Horizontal Mounting Options
- Offers a convenient method of optional horizontal or vertical power distribution. Mounting clips are included.
- Its 36-in. length and strip-style, bench/cabinet, form factor fits in the most confined spaces unobtrusively
- Weighing less than 4 lbs., the PS361220 is both easy to handle and effortless to install
- Built-In, AutomaticSafety Features
- An illuminated, rocker-style, power switch with a transparent guard prevents accidental turn offs, while still allowing you to see whether the PS361220 is operational at a glance
- An integral, 20-amp resettable circuit breaker prevents dangerous circuit overloads that can irreversibly damage connected equipment
- The breaker automatically disconnects AC input power to the PS361220 when it detects that the equipment load is drawing too much current
- Rugged, Durable Housing
- A rugged, all-etal housing is durably constructed to stand up to demanding network, laboratory or factory environments
- An attractive, extruded aluminum housing with stylish black receptacles matches the decor of most professional settings
|Number of Outlets||12|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.