- Constant Output Rating
- Polarized Connectors for Option Boards Eliminate Need for Racks and Side Connectors
- Flat Mounting of Option Boards Provides Easier Access to Terminal Blocks for Connection of Electrified Devices
- High Voltage Protective Cover
- Baery Back-Up Board Auto-Selects Voltage
- Fire Alarm Relay Can Be Configured to Provide Either Switched or Unswitched Outputs from a Power Supply
- Low Voltage DC, Regulated and Filtered
- Electronic Power Limiting Foldback Circuit for AC Current Overload Prtection
- Fused Primary Input
- AC Status Monitor- Isolated SPDT Contacts
- Hinged Cover with Lock Down Screws
UL 294, ULC S318, FCC Part 15
|Amps||1.1 TO 2.0|
|Battery Charging||NO BATTERY CHARGING CIRCUIT|
|Input Voltage||SELECTABLE 120AC OR 220AC|
|Fire Alarm Zones||1|
|Output Voltage||SELECTABLE 12 OR 24 VOLTS DC|
|Product Type||BOXED POWER SUPPLY|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC BOXED POWER SUPPLY|
|UL Listing||UL LISTED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.