Liebert PowerSure PSA is a line-interactive UPS that provides up to five minutes of backup time at full load -- more than enough time to save work in progress and shut down the connected equipment. USB shutdown software and a USB cable are also included. The UPS offers three or six battery-backed outlets, and one or two surge-only outlets. The UPS is available in 500 VA, 650 VA, 1,000 VA and 1,500 VA sizes, 120 V and 230 V models.
- Available in four sizes: 500, 650, 1,000 and 1,500 VA; 120 V AC or 230 V AC
- Three or six battery-backed UPS outlets, depending on model size
- One to two surge-only outlets, differentiated by color
- USB communications/shutdown software and cable included
- User-replaceable batteries
- Up to five minutes of battery backup time at full load
- Fully sequenced battery testing to ensure batteries are available when needed
- Advance early warning of UPS shutdown
- Lightning and surge protection (TVSS)
- RJ45 port for data line surge protection
- Site wiring fault indicator
- Two-year replace or repair warranty
- Optional one-year or three-year warranty extensions
- Ideal for professional desktop PCs or workstations; small routers, bridges and hubs; point-of-sale terminals, and other sensitive electronics
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.