Application Flexibility: The PSP1 is to be used on non-rising stem gate valves and ball and angle valves. The unit is approved for Class A and Class B circuits.
Robust Construction: The PSP1 consists of a rugged rain tight metal housing. With its NEMA 3 rated housing and water-resistant cord, the PSP1 may be used in either indoor or outdoor applications.
Simplified Operation: The PSP1 features a 360º versatile mounting design and an adjustable length cord which allow more freedom to install the unit at the most desirable alignment angle.
Reliable Performance: The PSP1 employs a supervisory cord which, when pulled out, closes a set of normally open contacts. A lockout feature prevents reinsertion of the cord until the cover is removed, and the unit is reset. Removal of the cover or cutting of the cord results in an open circuit.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Monitors non-rising stem gate and ball and angle valves
- NEMA 3 rated enclosures
- 360º mounting design provides greater installation flexibility
- Adjustable length supervisory cord
- Lockout feature ensures alarm signal integrity
- Cover tamper switch fact installed
- Tamper-resistant cover screws
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.