The Liebert PSP is a compact, off-line UPS that delivers cost-effective power protection for desktop applications. Designed with simple controls for easy operation, it provides three to five minutes of battery backup at full load - more than enough tim e to save work in process and shut down your system. Includes USB port, Liebert MultiLink shutdown software, and a USB cable. Features fully sequenced battery testing, and user-replaceable batteries. Two RJ45 network protection jacks are included.
- Provides three battery-backed UPS outlets and one surge-only outlet
- Operates with a wider input voltage window
- Meets USB, Microsoft Windows (XP and 2000) and Mac (OS X version 10.2 or later) certifications
- Enables USB communications
- Provides three to five minutes of battery backup at fully load
- Ensures battery availability with fully sequenced battery testing
- Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable batteries
- Notifies users with advance early warning shutdown
- Protects data lines against surges, telephone/fax/DSL/modem
- Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty, and optional extensions of one year or three years
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.