PROTEK Double-Hinged cabinets are an excellent, off-the-shelf choice for mounting 19-in. rack, panel-mounted devices or other electronic equipment. The cabinets are designed to provide both front and rear access to 19-in. rack-mounted equipment. They p rovide protection against water, dirt, corrosive agents and other contaminants. PROTEK is an excellent choice for applications where space is at a premium and the only option is wall mounting. PROTEK comes in a broad range of sizes, materials and confi gurations to meet many demanding applications.
- Front and Rear Access to 19 Inch Rack Equipment Provided by Three-Part Design: Door, Center Section and Wall Section
- Solid Door Provides Complete Physical and Visual Protection
- Window Door, Made of Scratch-Resistant Safety Glass, Provides Visual Monitoring of Internal Equipment While Maintaining Equipment Protection
- All Seams Are Fully Welded and Ground Smooth
- Doors, Center Section and Wall Section Are Provided with Ground Studs to Facilitate Proper Bonding and Grounding of the Cabinet
- Premium Seamess, Foam-in-Place Gasket Prevents Contaminants from Entering the Cabinet
- Keylocking Wing Knob is Included on Painted Steel Cabinet, Providing Access Control to the Cabinet
- Two Keys Are Included with Each Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Cabinet is Provided wih a Quarter-Turn Slotted Latch
UL 508A, CUL, CSA C22.2
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.