- Allows users to run AC appliances from a properly sized 12V battery or automotive DC system
- Converts 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- 1800 watts continuous output power; 3600 watts peak output power (instantaneous)
- 2 GFCI protected outlets (Groun Fault Circuit Interrupter)
- Compact, lightweight design with grooved surface for efficient cooling, all-metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs indicates low battery voltage level and load level
- Low battery alarm with auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharg
- High-efficiency operation conserves batteries to prolong run time
- Cooling fan regulates internal temperature and prolongs unit service life
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.