Eaton Monitored ePDUs provide remote monitoring the current draw of individual sections via Ethernet or Serial communication. This capability, combined with state-of-the-art software allows you to aggregate the information from thousands of ePDUs in on e location. All Monitored ePDUs also include the Easy-Read digital LED ammeter for easy start-up and provisioning of servers.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- High density units support up to 25 1U/2U servers or three blade server chassis
- Easy read digital ammeter reduces local monitoring time
- Clearly labeled circuits simplify load balancing
- Reading available via Ethernet connection over a network
- UL Listed (UL489) branch circuit breakers meet UL60950-1 Edition requirements
Output Receptacles: (6) 5-20R, (24) C13, (3) C19 General.Contents (Ships with the Following Items):
Input Plug: L21-30P Input.Plug: (1) L21-30P
Input.Max kW: 8.6464 General.Description: ePDU, 0U, Monitored Ethernet, input L21-30P, output (6) 5-20R, (24) C13, (3) C19
Input.Current Monitoring: YES Approvals.Approvals: UL Listed File # E94081
Physical.Mounting Style: Adjustable Physical.Dimensions (H X W X D, Inches): Box: 74 x 6 x 6 Unit: 66 x 1.89 x 2
Output.Outlets: (6) 5-20R, (24) C13, (3) C19 Protection & Filtering.Spike/Surge Suppression: None
Input.Frequency: 50-60 HZ General.U Height: 0
Input.Cable Length (Ft): 9 Protection & Filtering.EMI/RFI Filter: None
General.Function: MI Function: MI
Input.Voltage: 3-Phase WYE Input.Phase: Three Phase
|Number of Outlets||33|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.