Eaton Monitored ePDUs provide remote monitoring the current draw of individual sections via Ethernet or Serial communication. This capability, combined with state-of-the-art software allows you to aggregate the information from thousands of ePDUs in on e location. All Monitored ePDUs also include the Easy-Read digital LED ammeter for easy start-up and provisioning of servers.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- High density units support up to 25 1U/2U servers or three blade server chassis
- Easy read digital ammeter reduces local monitoring time
- Clearly labeled circuits simplify load balancing
- Reading available via Ethernet connection over a network
- UL Listed (UL489) branch circuit breakers meet UL60950-1 Edition requirements
Environmental & Standards.Operating Temperature: 0C - +40 C General.Topology: Standby
Battery.Runtime (Minutes) Load (Watts) Show: Mouseover graph for detailed runtime values Battery runtimes are approximate and may vary with equipment, configuration, battery age, temperature, etc. Electrical Input.Nominal Voltage: 120 V AC
Electrical Input.Connection: 5-15P Output Receptacles: (4) 5-15R, (4) 5-15R surge only
Electrical Output.Output Receptacles: (4) 5-15R, (4) 5-15R surge only General.Contents (Ships with the Following Items): 1 ready-to-go UPS Intelligent Power Software Suite CD: (Intelligent Power Manager, Intelligent Power Protector, Network Shutdown Module, LanSafe and Personal Solution-Pac) USB Cable User Guide
Input Plug: 5-15P General.War ranty: Three-year factory warranty with online product registration
Electrical Input.Frequency: 50/60 Hz General.Weight (Lbs): 11.2
Electrical Input.Input Voltage Range: 0-160 V AC Electrical Input.Input Cord: 6-foot line cord with 90 5-15P
Power Ratig: 500 / 300 Environmental & Standards.Audible Noise: < 40 dB at 1 Meter
General.Color: Black General.Rating (VA/Watts): 500/300
Battery.Battery Type: Sealed, maintenace free lead-acid battery General.Dimensions (H X W X D, Inches): 4.4 x 7 x 11
Commuications.Communication Ports: USB Battery.Half Load Runtime (in Mins): 11
Battery.Full Load Runtime (in Mins): 3 Electrical Output.On Battery Voltage Regulation: Same as input
Communications.Power Management Software: Eaton Intelligent Power Protector is included free of charge Electrical Output.Transfer Time: 2-6 msec. typical
Environmental & Standards.Relative Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing Environmental & Standards.EMC Markings: FCC Class B
Electrical Output.On Utility Voltage Regulation: Same as input Environmental & Standards.Surge Energy Rating: 320 Joules
Environmental & Standards.Safety Markings: UL 1778 3rd Edtion/CSAC22.2 No107.3, designed to meet UL497A Battery.Replacement Battery Part Number: 106711159-001
Environmental & Standards.Data Line Protection: RJ11/ RJ45 Electrical Output.Short Circuit Protection: Circuit Breaker
|Number of Outlets||33|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.