"PowerWise 1G 4PPoE cables provide the best performance and overall
value for 4 Pair Power over Ethernet (4PPoE) applications requiring
up to 100W of power and up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet performance.
PowerWise 1G 4PPoE cables are specifically designed t mitigate
temperature build-up, offer exceptional energy efficiency and ensure
performance (up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet) over the lifetime of your system.
PowerWise 1G 4PPoE cable provides the performance benefits of a
typical CAT 5E cable including a sll diameter. Cable temperature
increases are reduced and power efficiency is increased as a result
of 22 gauge conductors. Plenum rated conductors are also 100% FEP
insulated and ensure cable performance over the life of your system.
PowerWise 1G 4PP cables are the best solution to connect and power
your 4PPoE applications compared to standard CAT 5e and 6 designs.
- UL Certified Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- Contributes toward 1 LEED credit under the Material and Resources credit (MRc)Health Product Declaration (HPD)
- Contributes toward 1 LEED credit under the MRc
- Tested to 350 MHz
- Assures ample banddth headroom
- 22 AWG copper conductors offer 97% power efficiency
- Higher cable density, smaller bend radius and lowers installation costs
- CableID alpha numeric code printed every 2 feet
- Easily identifies both ends of a cable run without the need tseparately label or tone the cable
- ColorTip circuit identification system
- Easily identify conductor mates even in low-light environments
- Tested up to 100 W in most severe temperature conditions in a bundle of 100 cables
- Offers lowest temperature crease inside a bundle
- HDBaseT Class A and B certified
- Ideal for any A/V application up to 100m channel
- UL LP listed
- Third-party assurance of product safety in high-heat and high-power applications
- Temperature cable rating: 75C for CMR and 90or CMP
- Temperature rating of the insulation AND of the jacket provide improved cable lifespan despite high-heat and high-power applications
|Conductor Size||22 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.