Designed for switching non phase synchronized AC power sources, the automatic transfer switch ePDUs intelligent circuitry monitors both inputs, providing a fast switch transfer from primary to secondary source power critical equipment without interrupt ion. These ePDUs assure the highest level of redundancy to mission critical applications.
- Provide power redundancy to equipment with 1 or 2 power supplies
- Automatically transfers power from the primary source to a secondary source if there is an issue with the primary
- Power is transferred back to the primary source when it is automatically restored
- Status LEDs indicate power available and output source
- Clearly labeled circuits simplify load balancing.
- eATS assures the highest level of redundancy to mission critical applications.
Output Receptacles: (8) 5-20R General.Contents (Ships with the Following Items):
Input Plug: (2) L5-20P Input.Plug: (1) L5-20P
Input.Max kW: 1.92 General.Description: ePDU, 1U, Auto Transfer, input L5-20P, output (8) 5-20R
Approvals.Approvals: ETL UL695-1 Physical.Mounting Style: Horizontal
Physical.Dimensions (H X W X D, Inches): Box: 23 x 13.5 x 6 Unit: 1.75 x 19 x 7 Output.Outlets: (8) 5-20R
Protection & Filtering.Spike/Surge Suppression: Yes General.U Height: 1
Input.Cable Length (Ft): 9 Protection & Filtering.EMI/RFI Filter: None
General.Function: AT Interact with an eATS ePDU Function: AT
Input.Voltage: 1-Phase 110-125 Input.Phase: Single Phase
Input.Current: 16A Output.Circuit Breakers: None
Control & Interface.Ethernet Interface: No Output.Outlet Control: No Remote Control
Control & Interface.Serial Interface: No Output.Local Switches: None
Control & Interface.Voltage Monitoring: None
|Number of Outlets||10|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.