VON DUPRIN | QEL9827L-DT US26D LHR 48X84
Quiet Electric Latch Retraction Rod Exit Device, Left Hand Reverse, Smooth Mechanism Case, 48" Length, Rigid-Dummy Lever Trim, Satin Chrome Plated, For 84" Door
- The QEL Feature Allows for the Remote Unlatching of Exit Devices
- A Control Station Operator Can Flip a Switch to Retract the Latch Bolt and Immediately Change an Exit Door to Push-Pull Operation
- Different than the Popular EL, the QEL Quiet Operation is Achieved Using an Electric Drive Motor Which Retracts the Latch Bolt Either Momentary Unlatching or for Extended Periods of Time
- This Feature is an Alternative to Manual Dogging
- QEL Devices are also Useful with Automatic Door Operators and May be Applied to Fire-Rated Applications When Under the Control of an Automatic Fire Alarm System
|ANSI Grade||ANSI GRADE 1|
|Product Type||SURFACE VERTICAL ROD DEVICE|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC EXIT DEVICE, SVR|
|Finish||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Function||QUIET ELECTRIC LATCH RETRACTION|
|Input Voltage||24 VDC|
|Locking State||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Rail Length - Inches||48 INCHES|
|Trim Design||ESCUTCHEON PULL|
|Stile Type||WIDE STILE AND SOLID DOOR|
|Trim Type||LEVER CLASSROOM|
|UL Listing Type||PANIC HARDWARE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.