COMMSCOPE ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS | R-006-DS-5K-FSUAQ | 760012104
Riser Distribution Cable, 6-Fiber Single-Unit Lazrspeed 550, 50 Um Om4 Nultimode Fiber, Tight Buffer, Aqua Jacket, Non-armored, Gel-Free
The CommScope LazrSPEED Solution boosts performance to a blistering 10 Gb/s while reducing total system costs by eliminating expensive opto-electronics previously needed to achieve 10 Gb/s speeds on multimode fiber. The LazrSPEED 550 Building cable is constructed with tight buffer fibers, aramid strength yarn, and is available in PVC, Plenum and Low Smoke Zero Halogen outer jacket. These cables are designed for point-to-point applications as well as mid-span access, and provide a high-level of protection for fiber installed in the building environment.
The LazrSPEED Building Cables consist of laser-optimized 50/125 µm optical fibers. All LazrSPEED fibers are Differential Mode Delay (DMD) tested. The CommScope Labs use a high-resolution DMD test bench that exceeds standards and is independently certified.
- The LazrSPEED 550 Solution supports current and next generation LAN, SAN, and WAN applications
- All LazrSPEED fibers are Differential Mode Delay (DMD) tested.
- Distinctive aqua color-coding for easy identification
- Plenum (OFNP), Riser (OFNR), Low Smoke Zero Halogen (OFNR-LS) cables for use in all applications
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM4 LAZER-OPTIMIZED 50 MICRON, 10 GIG TO 550 METER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.